Are you a Franchisee?
Attributes of a Franchisee
- A franchisee tends to be more conservative.
- A franchisee wants to replicate a successful business model.
- A franchisee is open to expert guidance.
- A franchisee is more methodical and prefers to mitigate risks.
- A franchisee likes interaction with the franchisor and fellow franchisees.
- A new franchise business opens every eight minutes of every business day.
- 86% of all franchises opened in the last five years are still under original ownership, and 97% of them are still open for business, as opposed to startup businesses which are subject to a high failure rate.
- Franchise business accounts for 42% of all retail sales in the United States.
- One out of every 12 businesses is a franchise.
Franchise sectors we have available:
Printing & Copying
Lubrication & Oil Services
Construction/service warranty/home repair